Last Updated and Effective: April 5, 2021
Consumer privacy disclosure
Sellathon Consulting, LLC is the owner and operator of this website. Sellathon Consulting, LLC and its subsidiaries (collectively, “Sellathon Consulting,” “us,” “we,” or “our”) are dedicated to maintaining your trust and confidence in the privacy and use of your personal information. Please read on to find out how we collect, protect, share, and use personal data as part of our services.
Commercial loan from Sellathon Consulting Websites are created for businesses and are not meant for use by individuals, their families, or their households. As a result, we handle all personal information gathered for commercial loan products, including information about any visitors to our commercial loan Websites, as if it were about persons acting as company representatives, rather than persons operating in their personal capacity.
Information We Collect
- We collect information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, address, phone number, mobile phone number, email address, and Social Security number. We may also gather information about others from you, such as co-borrowers.
- Financial Information: In the course of processing any application for our financial company partners’ products or services, we may gather your credit history, credit scores, transaction history, and credit products, rates, and payments. See our consumer privacy declaration for more information about your options when it comes to financial information.
- Other Information: We also gather non-identifiable information such as demographic statistics, data about your internet behaviour, and other information..
How We Collect Information
- We collect information from you when you enter it or supply it in any other way in connection with a query about our Services. You may offer this information by filling out an online form, calling us, or through another method of interacting with our Services.
- Third-party data: Data is gathered from credit bureaus, lead producers, and other partners who may have data on your financial profile, house, or other demographic data.
How We Use Information
We may use collected information to:
Deliver the goods and services you’ve asked for.
Improve the customer service experience
Improve our website and make it more personalised for you.
Manage our company by communicating with you about items or services that may be of interest to you.
Who Do We Share Your Information With?
Sellathon Consulting Affiliates: We may share information about you or provided by you with the Sellathon Consulting affiliates.
When you submit an inquiry or use another Service provided by Sellathon Consulting through the Website, you authorise Sellathon Consulting to share information about you or provided by you with lenders and other third parties in our network in order to deliver the products and services you request (collectively, “Network Partners”). If you choose a Network Partner using our Services, Sellathon Consulting may receive information about you from that Network Partner, including, but not limited to, the amount or disposition of your Loan, as per the agreement between Sellathon Consulting and its Network Partners.For the purpose of presenting you with information about financial services and products, Sellathon Consulting and its Network Partners may share information about you, your loan conditions, and your accounts. Sellathon Consulting may keep this information for litigation, regulatory demands, law enforcement requests, internal analytics, marketing, and other legally permissible uses.
Financial Companies: We may share information about you with other Financial Companies with whom we collaborate on marketing campaigns or who provide financial-related products or services that you might find interesting. The privacy and information-sharing policies of these companies are detailed in their privacy policies.
Other Business Partners: We may also share information about you with other business partners who offer products and services we think you’d like. Their different privacy policies detail their data collection and sharing practises.
Service Providers for Sellathon Consulting: We may share information with Service Providers who provide certain services on our behalf, such as credit bureaus, marketing partners, or businesses providing business research and/or Website or product support.
Other Situations: We may also disclose information about you or provided by you at our sole discretion:
- To establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, a request for cooperation from a law enforcement agency, self-regulatory body, or other governmental agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as we reasonably believe is required by law. We may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us in such instances.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding actual or suspected illegal activity or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the Sellathon Consulting business, our users, employees, or others; or to enforce our Site’s terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a major corporate transaction involving Sellathon Consulting, such as the sale of Sellathon Consulting or any of its entities, brands, or divisions, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, asset sale, or bankruptcy.
- In order to comply with state and/or federal licencing requirements for reporting information contained in loan enquiries we receive from you.You give Sellathon Consulting permission to obtain any and all required information from the entities with whom you have interacted in connection with Sellathon Consulting in order for Sellathon Consulting to comply with current laws and regulations, as well as any requests from state or federal regulators.This information could include, but is not necessarily limited to, the loan you selected and the terms of the loan you selected.
- We may share information with third parties that is not personally identifying, such as aggregated or anonymized data, in our discretion, where not prohibited by law.